Sunday, October 22, 2006

A Quirky Sunday

I had a dream early this morning. In it, I saw Natalia standing by the steps of the church and looking back at me. Looking rather blank, she exclaimed, "Давай, давай пойдем! Давай пойдем с тобой туда!" (Come on, come on, let's go! Let's go there!). Waking up with a jolt, I noticed it was already 8:30 am in the morning. Had I woke up any later, I'd have been too late to arrive in church and stay for a decent amount of time.

This isn't the first time something like that has happened. On another Sunday morning last year, I dreamt of my godmother asking me to wake up.

On another note, it seems that six year old Elizaveta has a crush on me. In addition, she's given me her birthday, possibly hinting at something. SO cute.

Sundays don't get any more peculiar than this.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting, I like it when things like that happen. I think we live in a culture (at least in the US) where we have to explain everything, we have to see a deeper meaning or cause. I say just accept it for what it is and enjoy it. Quirkiness adds to the spice of life.

Mon Oct 23, 11:37:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home