Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I can't seem to stop taking these!

Just for the fun of taking quizzes, I took this one.

You scored as Roman Catholic. You are Roman Catholic. Church tradition and ecclesial authority are hugely important, and the most important part of worship for you is mass. As the Mother of God, Mary is important in your theology, and as the communion of saints includes the living and the dead, you can also ask the saints to intercede for you.

I scored:
Roman Catholic 96%
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan 68%
Neo orthodox 61%
Fundamentalist 57%
Classical Liberal 54%
Emergent/Postmodern 50%
Reformed Evangelical 32%
Modern Liberal 32%
Charismatic/Pentecostal 29%

What's your theological worldview?

What in the world is a neo orthodox (note small "o") anyway?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only 96%? I got 100% Roman Catholic! :-)

Wed Nov 16, 05:04:00 pm 2005  
Blogger Constantine said...

Heh. I see I'm still very much attached to my Presbyterian upbringing, as reflected by the almost shocking 68% Wesleyan =)

Thu Nov 17, 09:29:00 am 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home