Thursday, November 10, 2005

Many Thanks!

My birthday is officially over. I knew that this year’s birthday would be different from the last – turning 18 means that it is now possible for me to purchase alcohol, cigarettes and be thrown in jail for any offense I commit. Heh – the adult world sounds very exciting indeed.

I thank all my friends who have given me their well wishes (in no particular order):
• Yang for his offer to a meal
• Carrin for her message on Friendster
• Marlene for her early well wishes
• Eddie for his well wishes and gift
• Carmen, my dear godmother, for her telephone call
• Maria for her SMS text message
• Sherman for his late well wishes

That about ends the well wishes I received from friends from the “real” world – heh, it either looks as if I have very little friends or nobody understood the subtle hints I was dropping all over. Also, I would like to thank:

• Brenda for her well wishes on MSN Messenger
Joshua for his well wishes on this blog’s comments
• Ian from Exploring Orthodoxy for his well wishes on this blog’s comments

Thank you all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sam...~

U never MENTIONED me..~ Hahahahaa..~

And yeah..oh by the way.. I still owe U a very, VERY belated pressie.. hmmm..~ Sorry arh..~ =)

Sat Nov 12, 12:05:00 am 2005  
Blogger Tracy Fennell said...

Happy belated birthday Constantine! Don't get into too much trouble with those 18 year old things!

Wed Nov 16, 05:08:00 pm 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home