Friday, June 20, 2008

Elena Paparizou, Pro-Family

Here's a woman who has her priorities right:

I believe that family is the most natural thing, the thing I want in my life. And what is my preference? To not have kids so I can continue my career? One day it will end. I cannot be on stage everyday, like I am now at 25.

Kallipolitou, Giota & Papaioannou, Eleni. "Cover Story: Elena By Night", Celebrity Magazine, May 2007, p. 120.

One wonders if Elena's Greek upbringing has anything to do with it.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Constantine,

I remember asking you this question before but have forgotten the answer. Does your church have a bookstore which sells the orthodox cross depicted on the top right sidebar of your blog. Thanks.

P.s. I've come into possession of a fairly large, original orthodox icon, painted on carved wood. Need help interpretating. Would be great if it could be blessed in the Orthodox rite too. Thanks!

Tue Jun 24, 01:00:00 am 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great video and song!

Sounds like this lady has her head on straight.

Tue Jun 24, 10:52:00 pm 2008  
Blogger one who wounded Odysseus and Gawain and others... said...

nice

Tue Jun 24, 10:56:00 pm 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

чудесная пара

Wed Jun 25, 12:21:00 am 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home