Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged!

By Josephus Flavius

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago:
Studying English, Math, Sciene & Chinese at primary school. Absolutely hated the last subject. And girls too.

Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Attend an 'Emotional Intelligence' workshop.
2. Buy blueberries for Liza & Vika.
3. Give a talk at Holy Family [Roman Catholic] Church with Edward on Holy Week & Easter in Byzantine Christianity.
4. Store more songs in my mp3 player.
5. Spend less than $3 on journey home.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
* Donate to orphanages.
* Purchase land, build a church in the image of the Kazan Cathedral in Moscow and donate it to the local Russian Orthodox church.
* Buy an SUV for my father (probably the Audi Q7).
* Campaign to end bride kidnapping in the Caucasus.
* Move into Orchard Parksuites.
* Buy homes in Moscow, Prague, St Petersburg, Athens, London, Chicago, Paris, Yalta, Montréal and Vladikavkaz (don't ask).
* Meet PLANKA.
* Optional: send Karyn off to Nativity of the Mother of God South-Ussury Convent (Archdiocese of Vladivostok).

Three of my bad habits:
1. Procrastinating too often.
2. Being infatuated with all the wrong women.
3. Over-educating myself in all the things I shouldn't have known.

Five places I’ve lived:
Uh? I haven't moved since I was born.

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Shop assistant
2. Babysitter
3. Altar server
4. Office temp
5. Surveyor

Five books I’ve recently read:
1. Illustrated History of the World: Powers of the Crown AD 1600-1700
2. The Origins of Everyday Things
3. 1000 Wonders of Nature
4. Conflict in the 20th Century: The Cold War
5. London: In the Footsteps of the Famous

The five I tagged:
1. The Western Confucian
2. Camille
3. Andrew
4. Ben
5. Karyn

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home