Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Some Survey

The //

Last Cigarette: Don’t smoke them!

Last Alcoholic Drink: 15th March, before Great Lent

Last Car Ride: This evening

Last Kiss: Forgiveness Sunday

Last Good Cry: Ages ago

Last Library Book: Been years since I was at a library

Last book bought: Do notebooks count?

Last Book Read: Ghost Stories of Old China (finished it in 15 minutes)

Last Movie Seen in Theatres: V for Vendetta

Last Movie Rented: Il Decameron

Last Cuss Word Uttered: Damn (trying to kick the habit)

Last Beverage Drank: Tap water

Last Food Consumed: French fries

Last Crush: I’m not saying… but she has green eyes =)

Last Phone Call: Shortly before midnight

Last TV Show Watched: Desperate Housewives

Last Time Showered: This afternoon

Last Shoes Worn: Sunday, to church

Last CD Played: Peter Neumann, Mozart Masses

Last Item Bought: French fries

Last Download: Alsou’s Always on My Mind music video

Last Annoyance: My mother

Last Disappointment: Myself

Last Soda Drank: Coca Cola

Last Thing Written: My Easter card-making schedule

Last Key Used: Eh?

Last Words Spoken: “No, I’m washing my fan now. Bye.”

Last Sleep: Last night

Last Ice Cream Eaten: Vanilla, I think

Last Chair Sat In: Office chair – the type with wheels

Last Webpage Visited: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Slavonic_language

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Wow! You don't wear shoes for days? I'm envious.

I'm glad your fan is clean, by the way!

Wed Apr 12, 03:46:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home