Sunday, January 15, 2006

Listen to me, I will play the flute...

mayakovsky
You are VLADIMIR MAYAKOVSKY. You brood, and look
sexy while doing it. Futurism and surrealism
appeal to you. As a young artiste you pulled
pranks like throwing tea at your audiences. You
really like your friend Brik's wife, so you'll
write her an epic poem deemed "the most
savage indictment of a woman in our time".
A couple years after the October Revolution, no
one will praise your work anymore, and your
crappy love life will make you depressed. So,
sadly, you'll commit suicide.

Which wacky 20th century Russian author are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

Sexy while brooding? I brood, but sexy is hardly the word I'd use to describe it...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Isn't he the one who wrote his suicide poem in his own blood...It's been a long time since my Russian classes.

Congratulations, I think!

Wed Jan 18, 04:33:00 am 2006  
Blogger Mimi said...

I posted this quiz on my Blog - I'm Boris Pasternak.

Wed Jan 18, 06:26:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home