Friday, March 16, 2007

Indulging in Fantasy

It's the middle of the week. With my chores and homework conveniently relocated to the back of my mind, I sit down in front of the computer and check my email. One message in particular stuck out from the rest - titled "hello and smiles, dear", it was from a certain "Nastenka". Curious, I clicked on it.

Its first lines betrayed its source from a marriage agency. However, seeing as how the message was directed to me and only me, I read oAttrition n. A link to the lady's profile was provided at the end of the letter. And what a profile!

This agency has managed the remarkable feat of actually sending me a profile of someone who is actually my 'type', so to speak (I've received millions of such emails before - none even came close).

So this lady - her name is Anastasia. She is my age, and studying psychology. A Ukrainian from the city of Poltava, she has a striking appearance: possessing both brown hair and green eyes (anybody who knows me personally would know what a sucker I am for green eyes). She likes to cook and wants children.

In addition, under "The type of man I desire", she stated that she would like a "mature, handsome, supportive, without bad habits, reliable, interesting man".

Yep, she's referring to me alright.

Maybe I should respond to that email.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Francis said...

Give up on your silly dreams of a white girl! =P Find a decent Asian girl! ~.^

Fri Mar 16, 10:08:00 am 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home