Friday, August 25, 2006

The 23rd Channel

The T.V. is my shepherd.
My spiritual growth shall want.

It maketh me to sit down and do nothing for his name’s sake,
because it require all my spare time.

It keepeth me from doing my duty as a Christian,
because it presenteth me so many good shows that I must see.

It restoreth my knowledge of the things of the world,
and keepeth me from the study of God’s word.

It leadeth me in paths of not attending evening worship service,
and doing nothing in the Kingdom of God.

Yea, though I live to be a hundred,
I shall keep on viewing my T.V. as long as it will work,
for it is my closest companion.

Its sound and its picture,
they comfort me.

It presenteth entertainment before me,
and keepeth me from doing important things with my family.

It fills my head with ideas
which differ from those set forth in the word of God.

Surely no good thing will come of my life,
because my T.V. offereth me no good time to do the will of God;
thus I will dwell in the place of the devil and his angels forever.

Author Unknown

1 Comments:

Blogger war in the pocket said...

very good, very good...

/clap clap

Fri Sept 01, 01:12:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home