Saturday, July 22, 2006

Icons ...in the eyes of the faithful

A short video I made for Art History class, about icons and how various Christians see them.

For this documentary (of sorts), I interviewed a large number of people, ranging from Roman Catholics to Eastern Orthodox to the Copts (basically, anyone who uses imagery in worship and prayer).

Also included in the video is His Grace Bishop Daniel of Sydney, several SSPX parishioners and an Opus Dei priest.

Alternatively, if one prefers to see a larger version, one may do so here. If you do - remember to give a rating!

2 Comments:

Blogger Francis said...

I applaud your work! Congrats on a job well done. ^.^

Sat Jul 22, 12:47:00 pm 2006  
Blogger Anne said...

I have never seen anything like this! (I dont have TV) Astounding! Except for some sort of drumming in the background during one of the interviews. I hope that you will want to work on it further to produce it for a larger audience. A very important work! Magnificent!

Sun Jul 23, 10:16:00 am 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home