Sunday, June 17, 2007

Crazy Eights

Tagged by the Western Confucian:

Here are the rules...

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I was diagnosed with attention deficit disorder when I was 10.

2. I was taught to play the piano and violin as a child; I play neither instrument today (or any other instrument, for that matter).

3. I am utterly addicted to the fragrance of sesame oil.

4. The nouveau riche irritate me. These parvenus are conspicuous and tasteless with their spending and constantly use their wealth to flaunt their newfound status. Why can't they just acquiesce to the accepted behavior of their social class?

5. Cultural ignorance is the bane of my existence.

6. Save for Anglican evensong, I haven't really been listening to songs performed in the English language until I began listening to the lovely Regina Spektor this year.

7. I love taking care of babies and young children. I find it quite calming, really.

8. I've been accused of anti-Semitism on more than one occasion, usually after criticizing Israel's defense policy. I don't hate Jews; I merely disagree with Zionists (and that includes many Christians).

Eight more people: Karen, Francis, Paul, Edward, Julia, Norman, Dominic and Vernon.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Iosue Andreas Sartorius said...

Thanks for responding!

I, too, love sesame oil. Koreans roast small pieces of beef and then dip them in salted sesame oil. It's delicious.

Mon Jun 18, 09:09:00 pm 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Constantine, you violated Rule 3-- tell people whom you've tagged that you've tagged them. ;-)

Will do this within the next couple days...

Thu Jun 21, 07:16:00 pm 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant rule 4-- sorry, I just woke up... lol

Thu Jun 21, 07:17:00 pm 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home