Saturday, June 10, 2006

Happy Pentecost!

Despite a persistent flu, I managed to enjoy a perfect evening today. I had a pasta dinner with fellow parishioners of Holy Resurrection after the vigil for Pentecost, along with Fr Dion, a visiting ROCOR priest from Indonesia. After that ended, I walked a pretty lady to the bus stop (I'm not going to say who exactly; figure out from the photograph =P).

I met up with Edward later again for hot chocolate, only to be joined by Norman a few minutes later to discuss an upcoming music video project - though, admittedly, we digressed so often, we ended up talking about everything but the project.

All in all, I must say I had a pleasant evening - an experience that has eluded me since my godmother's departure for Romania some months ago.

1 Comments:

Blogger Francis said...

Hey! Neat photography! ^_____^ That discussion sounds like fun. =P

By the way, is that a Coptic icon? It sure looks like it...

Sun Jun 11, 12:17:00 pm 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home